Okay, so I've been getting some heat from Ariel and Jenny to post more so since I only have about 15 minutes before I'm off to take the GRE (eeek!) I figured I can at least do my post on "This or That".
1)Hamburger or Hotdog: I have to say I am much more of a burger girl, but there will always be a special place in my heart for Vienna Inn chili cheese dogs...a JAM high school fave
2)French Fries or Onion Rings: I'll be different and say both! It depends on my mood.
3) Pepsi or Coke: Coke, I used to give Ariel such crap for liking Pepsi more when were kids
4) Coffee or tea: I like tea for its calming effect, but if I really need a caffeine boost I'll take a trip to starbucks
5)Peppermint Mocha or Gingersnap Latte: Mint and Chocolate is the best combo ever, so I have to say peppermint mocha
6) Chai or green tea: I take responsibility for hooking Ariel onto the goodness of green tea with honey
7) Bagel or Muffin: Whole wheat everything bagel yum!
8) Whole Wheat or Multigrain: I enjoy both, but multigrain has a nice nutty flavor and heartier feel
9) Pizza or pasta: Homemade pizza and pasta are out of this world...Can I get pasta on my pizza?
10) Chinese or Thai: Thai curry is one of my absolute favorites. I do love Chinese dim
sum...thanks to Jenny!
11) Chocolate or Vanilla: I'm a 20 something woman...chocolate!
12) 50 cent or Eminem: I can dance better to a 50 cent song, but my high school days were filled with the sounds of Ariel and her bf AJ rapping Eminem lyrics to their hearts content...so Eminem wins.