Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This or That Part II

Here are my choices just for Ariel, plus one more I added. Also, I am VERY indecisive, apparently!

1)Hamburger or Hotdog: Hamburgers, especially when medium rare with bleu cheese (or a chili cheese dog from Vienna Inn)

2)French Fries or Onion Rings: Onion rings!! (but, I do love curly fries!)

3) Pepsi or Coke: Coke!!! No competition. Also amazing - coke floats

4) Coffee or tea: Coffee, either iced coffee or some sort of espresso based drink (preferably from Starbucks, see my next answer below)


5)Peppermint Mocha or Gingersnap Latte: Peppermint Mochas are the best!

6) Chai or green tea: Chai, though I hardly ever drink either (I like fruity teas)

7) Bagel or Muffin: Bagels, especially whole wheat w/ scallion cream cheese

8) Whole Wheat or Multigrain: Multigrain


9) Pizza or pasta: Pizza! I'm into everything from Pizza Hut to gourmet to homemade

10) Chinese or Thai: Chinese. Chinese is so much more than stir fry and general tso's chicken

11) Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE (refer to my Chocolate Show post which will be up shortly)

No comments: