Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Soup Wars!

I don't know about you, but with the temperatures dropping I have been craving a bowl of hot comforting soup almost every day. I have also been satisfying that craving pretty much every day at Au Bon Pain. Their homemade creations crush those canned numbers.



Talk of my daily soup consumption inspired me and Malia to compare soups available at our local lunch chains. To begin with, we will feature soups from: Au Bon Pain, Panera, Corner Bakery, and Cosi.



This will be a weekly affair in which we feature a variety of soups from one restaurant. At the end we will devote a post to the best overall soups and soup accompaniments (breads, crackers, etc).



If there are any places you feel are worthy of our soup war, please email your selection to: thisfoodismyjam@gmail.com.



With that said here's a shoutout to soup, courtesy of Justin Timberlake urrbody:

No comments: